Wednesday, August 25, 2010


Shit
happens!!!


hello me bloggie blog blog.. yea yea i missed a daae.. grrrrr!! things have been so effed up nw... so the drama haix.. ouh god give us the strength to see thru those fake ppl hu claim to be family...


time and time again i feel i'm letting him dwn with my lack of judgment of ppl.... makes me wonder why do people like to act?? if u dun like a particular new addition to your "perfect" family, why pretend.. gosh! hw would u feel if somebody gave u false hope??? feels like shit dosen't it?? haixxx.. but no matter, as long as i have HIM by myside, everything is gonna b ok...


whenever i'm with him, everything seems to fall into place.. wadever grudges those irrits hav against me just fade away cos seeing him smile is more then enough for me... i cannot to be his wife.. insya'allah i hope everything goes smoothly n PLEASE no more ppl tryin to ruin or threten me.. pls i dun responds to threts!! like the malay's say, mau brani sini try!! haahaa mcm gangstarr!!!


anyways, jus waitin for him to cum online nw.. till nxtyme...

No comments:

Post a Comment