Saturday, August 28, 2010


its true what people say, love makes u blind.. but why some ppl gotta act like this?? so what if i'm in cntct with her?? it still dosen't change the fact that its you and only YOU that i wanna be with.. true the past is something that neither one of us are proud of but it made us hu we are today... to a certain degree thank god that my past happened.. yes i've been hurt brought down and abused but it i wouldn't want it anyother way, cos it lead me to meet u.. the most AWESOME thing in my life...

Your my best buddy, my gossip partner, my monkey, my lover, my boyfriend (soon to be ex) and yea my hubbie!!! i don't have a boyfriend cos i have a hubbie.. heehee... You see thru me ouh so easily and without saying a word, u say a thousand words.. by just looking at me u got me in the palm of your hand..

Yes i understand the fear and anticipation going thru your mind but doesen't me saying i love you make any difference? we've been thru a wholotta SHIT but why don't u hav that lil trust on me? yes i hav mood swings and yes i say hurtfull things whn i'm mad but i have never once doubted u and your love towards me.. i'd admit whn the story came out abt *Bleep* i didn't handle the situation appropriately.. i apologise for my reaction.. i should have realised that the past shouldn't judge the way u look at a person and for that i'm sorry..

You of all people should knw hw much i love u and need u in my life.. n yaa if u think that for one sec SHE could sway my love for u.. haahaa.. u gotta be joking.. lets just live by this "the past is fuckedup screw it!!" :))

No comments:

Post a Comment